The CLAYTON continues a HOKA ONE ONE tradition of revolutionizing lightweight cushioning, featuring PRO2LITE technology with a softer heel for cushioning and a firmer forefoot for propulsion. The Oversize Active Foot Frame provides surprising support, while the early stage Meta-Rocker ensures a smooth and nimble ride. The RMAT® outsole layer eliminates the excess weight of traditional rubber and finishes off the ride with a responsive edge.
- Air Mesh on the upper is lightweight and allows for excellent airflow and breathability.
- Structural Overlays provide necessary structure around the midfoot.
- No Sew Construction provides a seamless interior environment for reduced irritation and blistering.
- No Sew TPU Lattice wraps the front half of the shoe to provide a supportive fit.
- Microfiber Reinforced Midfoot enhances fit
- Early Stage Meta-Rocker Geometry is a rockered midsole design engineered to encourage efficient running mechanics.
- Full Ground Contact provides increased traction and a smooth heel to toe transition.