The first thing you'll notice about a HOKA ONE ONE running shoe is the industry-leading engineered cushioning and sculpted, Meta-Rocker midsole geometry—both of which bring groundbreaking comfort and a positive gait to a wide range of feet and running styles. This road-specific iteration features lightweight, no-sew air-mesh construction and a deep foot frame with shock-absorbing foam.
- Lace-up style.
- Removable OrthoLite insole.
- Meta-Rocker midsole supports a runners form, and encourages a continuous positive gait-speed roll from heel-strike to toe-off.
- An engineered midsole provides up to 2.5X the volume of standard running shoes and is made with performance-specific cushioning material.
- Synthetic and textile upper/textile lining/synthetic sole.
- By HOKA ONE ONE; imported.